Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year

I keep hoping something fun will happen so I have something AWESOME to tell... alas live is just normal. I have had a health issue as of late. My jaw has decided to be locked for the last week. I can only open my mouth 1/2 way. It makes eating big bites...or normal bites for that matter-- more challenging. I was having headaches and pain from it, but I went to a "chiropractor" on Monday. She isn't the crack you back in place type. She massaged a few pressure points in my back and jaw. It made my headache go away.. but left my body so SORE for 2 days. Odd, but that's the way that goes. I will see her tomorrow and see if my jaw won't open more.
Work is slowly getting better. I did not get both paychecks in Dec., but things should be better now. I have been able to go into work a little later. That helps me exercise... some.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hope your jaw gets better. Our lives aren't that interesting either, nothing to post on my site either. Can you send me the family pics again from christmas? I don't think I got them and I would like to have them. Hugs Sister of mine.

Alex said...

Hi!!! My mom told me that you have a blog! I haven't talked to you for so long...hope everything is going well!!