Sunday, July 26, 2009

Swim fun

The best thing about summer is swimming...and ice cream. I finally got around to taking some pictures of the kids swimming. Kamden was doing the hokey-pokey too. He is a crackup. Kinsee was being a little sassy, but having fun too. We got some rain/ cloudy days this week so the pool cooled off!!! It was nice to have a cool pool when it was 100* yesterday.
I am really boring lately. Class is sort of wrapping up which means lets cram 5 chapters down your throat and take a test 3 classes later! ugh. Aug. 6 is not soon enough. Not sure when I will find out from Weatherford Co. if I get accepted to the program. I first have to do an interview, so if I get to do that, then I know I am in the top 25!!
Darlene is supposed to come and visit me in Aug. before she starts school. That will be fun!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Swimming, Ice Cream and Lemonade is my summer favs. Cute pics. I need those on my computer. I love the sassy one of Kinsee Belle. Kam has turned into a funny boy. Hope your test is a success.