Sunday, April 25, 2010

Next Round-- GO!

So I have survived the last of the 5 week mods with most of the crazies! It will just be me and 2 other girls (that I like) that move to the last 2 mods. I should get my table in the next week or so!!! I am excited for that. It will make practicing that much easier! This week I will learn about salt scrubs and masks... then 4 weeks of clinical. That is when we put it all together and practice "real life" situations for massage... then the last 5 weeks will be business and intern hours. If I can be quick about getting my 52 hours of massage in I could be done with school by 4th of July. That would be nice! I am ready to say goodbye to the Sylvan world and start this new phase. I figure I will be nice to my sister and take a prenatal massage class this summer.

No crazy school stories. Well one guy had a bad week last week because last weekend he was standing next to his buddy when his buddy got shot! I don't think it was a fatal shot, but still. CRAZY!

This weekend was our Stake RS Meeting. We had classes and lunch. I got to spend most of the day Friday at the church setting up, Sat. at the church getting ready, participating, and tearing down. I am tired! I can't remember the last time I thought I was bored.

I never wrote about the April birthdays-- Kaijsa is 17! She let me take her shopping and that was fun. She's a cutie and we had fun. She picked the Spaghetti warehouse for dinner... I was not very excited about it because I thought I wouldn't like it because I remember not loving it the last time, but it turned out good. So, good pick Kaijsa! Rachel-- her birthday surprise of finding out she was 10 weeks pregnant! WOW!!! I am excited. Bring on the fun!

May will bring more birthdays. I have Kaitlyn taken care of. I have McKenna taken care of too! Sure wish I would be out there for when she opens her gift, but o-well... Now to shop for Kinsee!!

Pool weather is here! I didn't get in the water yesterday, but it was nice to lay out. Kaijsa was the only one to burn-- and we weren't out that long!

Well enough chatter!

2 comments:

d said...

we'll try to make sure mck opens her gift on skype so you can see her ^_^

Unknown said...

Do you know if Kaijsa Saling is all right? The 17 year old? I've heard she is anorexic and is close to death and prefers to die rather than go to the hospital. It's all on a series of posts on Yahoo answers, in the Mental Health section. I'm looking to find out if it's true and if somebody can get her some help before she dies.

Judithlee2@verizon.net