Sunday, June 13, 2010

To the Finish Line

I am in my internship! It is 52 hours-- 40 hours on hands on massage and 12 hours of admin help or case studies. I have finished 18 hours! I want to be done by July 2, but not sure it will happen. I am out of my free massages so now people have to pay $30. It is going to be more difficult to get people in. I have worked on my first old man. He was in in 70s. It wasn't so bad. I look forward to getting better so I can really help people.

My sister is moving. BOO. I will have to make lots of money so I can go to UT and AZ a lot more often. I am sick of missing all the kids grow up!

Work has come to a snail's pace. I will only work 3 days this next week. I look forward to more time for me and studying. I take my licensing exam on the 22nd. I have done ok on the practice tests, but I want to do more studying!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

you better come see us or better yet move out there with us. you've helped larry so much you have to be near by to continue. we love you jen. you're a great massage therapist. we'll celebrate before we move.