Thursday, October 7, 2010

Not much

Again not a lot going on in my world. No fun work stories..hmmmm a co-worker showed us a picture of him in drag for Halloween... or was it for a night out? (it was Halloween). I worked on a lady that doesn't shave her legs or armpits. That was a little disturbing.... Work has been a little slow lately. Thankfully I can at least pay my bills, but I want to get my plane ticket to UT and start Christmas shopping!

I discovered I have allergies. The riding mower wasn't working the other day so I used the push mower to mow the back "40". I was so miserable for the next few days! Ragweed is NOT my friend! I did get to have one last swim towards the end of Sept. Now the nights are cool. I LOVE having the window open! (ignore allergies here)

A friend showed me how to prune the rose bushes this week. We'll see if Dad notices when he gets home from his Canada trip.

I am almost finished reading the Chronicles of Narnia. I have really enjoyed them. I like the first few the best... I wish the 4 kids were in all of the books. I really like little Lucy.

I have started watching Glee season 1. I like it for the most part. We'll see.

Here is Dad's pet spider: she has 3 egg sacks above her web. Guess we'll have natural decorations this year.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

sorry work is slow. need a plane ticket to AZ too. :) kill the spider! icky.