Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Funeral

I am finally getting around to posting the pictures I took while in Missouri at my Grandma's funeral. It was a quick trip (yet again I learn I hate sitting for 10+ hrs while in a car!) It was great to see the family. I enjoy my aunts and uncles a lot more now that I am older. It was wonderful to see Grandpa. Still don't like seeing him get older, but sure do love him.
I will miss my Grandma, but the image I have of her reuniting with my Mom and her parents/ sisters makes it all ok.




I also got to go to AZ to see my sister and family. It was wonderful to meet Kallin. What a cutie. Love the stage when they just want to cuddle and don't care who is holding them. Took Kailiegh only a minute to remember me and that was so fun. Kinsee-- I will always treasure her hugs. She is just too funny. Kamden, growing up to be such a big boy!! 1. he is tall, 2. he is in pre-k now. CRAZY! Kait-- busy girl with school and the play (Sure wish I could go see it!!!) Kaijsa-- got to take her Sr. pictures and that was a lot of fun! Got some really good shots. I will post a few of my favorites.


2 comments:

Rachel said...

So glad you could come. My kids will always remember you. They ask to see you every day. Glad you got to go to the funeral. Hugs and loves! have fun in UT. Come back soon!

IKnowItAll said...

Are these pictures of the girl who was goofing on Yahoo! Answers and causing hundreds of people lost sleep and concern for intention to die via dehydration (posted below)? I sure hope you've either gotten her the help she needs or removed her Internet privileges. Her actions are shameful, and MUCH more damaging than the good, old-fashioned prank call. She needs therapy immediately and some parental supervision mightn't hurt, either.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqvKwrV6pZ40TxtUaO64E9Hty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110220155834AAsGGR3

Signs of death from dehydration?PLEASE HELP ME?
In Mental Health - 7 answers - 2 hours ago - Open
I think I am dehydrated. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!?
In Mental Health - 37 answers - 5 hours ago - Open
Kidney failure?HELP PLEASE?
In Diabetes - 4 answers - 15 hours ago - Open
What happens if you only drink one glass of water per day?
In Other - Food & Drink - 9 answers - 20 hours ago - Open
What happens with dehydration and starvation? PLEASE HELP ME....?
In Diet & Fitness - 5 answers - 1 day ago - Open
Three days without water?
In Other - Diseases - 1 answer - 1 day ago - Open
How fast can I die from not drinking water? HELP:(?
In Diet & Fitness - 6 answers - 2 days ago - Open
How fast would not eating kill someone?PLEASE HELP!!!!!!?
In Mental Health - 5 answers - 3 days ago - Open
What is more dangerous not eating at all or eating only 500 calories.PLEASE HELP ME?
In Diet & Fitness - 2 answers - 5 days ago - In Voting
What would happen if I inky ate 500 calories a day and worked out for an hour??HELP?
In Diet & Fitness - 3 answers - 6 days ago - In Voting
What will kill faster. Bulimia or anorexia?
In Diet & Fitness - 4 answers - 1 week ago - In Voting
What is the difference between bullimia and anorexia?
In Diet & Fitness - 6 answers - 1 week ago - Resolved
can bullimia kill me?PLEASE HELP!?
In Mental Health - 8 answers - 1 week ago - Resolved
I am belimic and working out everyday for an hour. What will happen to me?
In Other - Health - 1 answer - 1 week ago - In Voting