Monday, July 18, 2011

Twenty-Seven

A picture of yourself and a family member

At last! A post about my dear brother! Growing up he was Andy. In college he became Drew. It took me awhile to adjust. One of my first memories of him....he was going to school and I didn't get to go too. I ran around the house trying to kiss him and he wouldn't let me catch him! Shame!
I remember writing him on mission that was nice. It wasn't until I went to college and he lived close again that we became friends.
I love playing games with him. The ultimate gamer! Well.... I do not enjoy learning to play games with him. Sometimes it is like "Calvinball". I swear he makes the rules count when I do something wrong...never him! LOL.
I like that he works at a library so he can pass along advance reader copies of books :-)
He would be an even Better brother if he would come down for Thanksgiving/his birthday!!! HINT HINT!
Love you Drew!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I agree...Come down for Thanksgiving! You can pick up Kaijsa and Kira to help w/ the drive and kids and I"ll send $$ to help w/ gas! Love ya Drew!

d said...

How on Earth would picking up more people in a somewhat crowded car for a long drive be an enticement? You people are crazy...

Obviously I only remember the important rules when it's of benefit to me. Why else would I trick you into playing things wrong? You watch out or I will get out the three hour long games.

I'm pretty sure I never went by Andy. And if I did I have blocked it from my memory for trauma related reasons.

J~ said...

Lol. Nice Drew! You want to come down for Thanksgiving because you haven't seen your sisters in almost a year and family is important...and you would be willing to sacrifice a little drive to see us. AND cousins like to get together! You could bring your 3 hr games and I would willingly play!!!