Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pictures and health




















With all of my sisters family here I got to take pictures of the kids. I have a new camera that will do black and white--while pulling out a color--seriously fun for me! I still need to do some family pics.

Work at the spa is going well. I still have a lot to learn--or remember. I don't think I have had what I would consider a smooth session yet. I forget to place towels out or do the gord... or remember what all to say...I will get there.

I had a MRI last week. I have uteran fibroids. Apparently I have the uterus the size of someone 3 months pregnant. The MRI tech described the fibroids as HUGE...so, I will meet with a surgeon in the near future to discus surgery options. From what I have read I will be down at least a week. I am a little sad because this means I can't go to a wedding next week that I was really wanting to. I can't take off work when I know I will be gone a week later in the month for a vacation and then with this surgery coming up. SAD!!! So, I may try to combine my surgery/ recovery time. If they won't let me swim I will just have to have the surgery later! Why ruin a vacation!

No comments: