Sunday, March 17, 2013

spring

I am enjoying a beautiful Spring day. It is in the 80's. We actually hit 95* this week, crazy. I am enjoying it today My home teachers came today so I didn't get to the library, I am attempting this post w my phone. We'll see how long it lasts. I got to see 'Oz, the Great and Powerful.' I really liked it. My Dad and my friend, Darlene, come next week, so I have been getting ready for that. Will cram as much fun in as possible! Work continues to be busy... Yay!!! My friend Carrie got to stay at a Sheraton on my friend rate. It is super easy to do, so if you are family or close friend and need a hotel, just let me know!! I can hook you up :-) Busy week ahead w church activities. Will have to post more later. A friend, Dale Elsik, passed away last week. Wish I had lots of money so I could have flown in for the funeral. Sent flowers instead. I taught both his daughters in church. Always had fun w him too. He will be missed.

No comments: