Sunday, April 28, 2013

A new favorite

I know I am a little slow at "discovering" Stephanie Nielson, but I finally have. My friend Anji has read her blog for years.... I knew I wanted to read her book:
So I finally did. Amazing! She is an amazing woman. Someday I want a love like she and Mr. Nielson share...I also hope my faith is as strong when a trial comes.

It is the end of April. Slow season at the spa will come. Did you know I finally quit Massage Envy? I am so glad I was able to! Being at the spa 4.5 days will be good. This week-- I work every day. It's gonna be a long week. I'm already tired thinking about it.

I bought my flight to Philadelphia! I will be in DC for a week in July! I am super excited!!! Not sure what all I will get to do, but it will be fun!

This week I was nominated Five Star Spa Employee of the month! I was so happy! Tomorrow I go to a reception and I find out if I am the Resort Employee of the  month. If I am -- I get a $100 for one of the restaurants at the resort that I have really been wanting to eat at! Not the five star place, but a different one. 

My sister's daughter Kaileigh continues to be my side-kick and biggest fan. She can't get enough of me. I might create a bigger monster by having her spend the night with me :) She's fun.

No comments: