Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Dad Visit!

I love when my Dad comes to town. This time he was in town for my nephew's baptism. We had a fun filled week. 
We went to Saguaro Lake. It was a beautiful day--just perfect!

Rachel's happy hikers! The best part for them was throwing rocks in the lake!

It was a nice trail. I want to go back and do the whole trail next time.


She loves her picture being taken!




We went to tour the Gilbert Temple. I have to say this may be my new favorite! It is just stunning. I will go back when there are less people to really take pictures of the temple.
Daddy and his daughters! 
Kamden's baptism. So happy for him!

We had such a good visit. Time always goes too fast when Dad is here. And-- his big news is that he is getting married in March! I am happy for him. A little bit of a shock, but it will be great. 

1 comment:

d said...

Pictures are beautiful some look like they could be postcards! You are talented.