Sunday, July 27, 2008


Well, I guess it is time for me to have my own space to ramble. My sister and brother have a page... so I need one too. Anyone else think it is rude that I had to find my brother's site through my sister! yeah, me too.
This week I read a GREAT book. It is called Same Kind of Different as Me. I highly suggest it. Now I am rereading Eclipse as I am super excited for the final book to come out on Sat. This second time around I find Bella highly annoying.
I saw The Dark Knight yesterday and enjoyed it.
Tonight I am going to try out a new recipe-- Dark Chocolate Melting Cake. I am so hoping it will turn out to be like the dessert I had on my cruise!!! I will let you know. And if it is good. I may let you all try it.
Well, that will be it for now. Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I hear ya on the finding out about Drew's site. I had no idea he's had one since 2004 or something. Drew needs to share more. I'm glad you started this site though. I have found it to be lots of fun to blog and put up pictures. Almost therapeutic. Did I spell that right? Anyways...I'm so excited for the new Twilight Book to come out too but really need to get all of them. Love ya sis.

Sarah Lizzy Beth said...

you can TOTALLY send me some of that chocolate cake... i don't even mind if it's melted ^_^. thx for inviting me to your blog chica! luv, `s

The AngelArk said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. I love the Goose Girl books, too. I'm telling you, teen fiction is really the way to go. You get all the great stories without the garbage.

I'll add you to my blog. Love ya, Anj

d said...

I will have the two of you know that I told you both when I started that blog. It's not my fault you never listen or follow up on things.

At any rate, welcome to the internet. It's a series of tubes and you can use it to, y'know, talk to people and stuff.