Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ramblings


I got off work early today and LOVED every minute of being home! I finally got to use the pool during the last 1/2 hour of good sun time. It is alwayas joyous for me to be in the water. I would really like to swim more-- takes that motivation that I don't always have.
So, I finished eating my melting chocolate cake. It was DIVINE! If you have souflet dishes I can get you the recipe and you can try it yourselves.
My brother works at a public library-- this week the final book in the Twilight series comes out and he got to read the FINAL chapter. GRRRR. I am confident I know who Bella will end up with so I am not too jealous (okay, let's be honest-- I am.)
I am enjoying the show So You Think You Can Dance. The show will tour and tickets go on sale Friday-- for the presale. Guess who has the presale password-- ME! I am so pumped. I will take my sister, Kaijsa, and a friend of Kaijsa's. It will be fun.
In a week I will be in UT. My goal is to take pictures and then maybe you will have something more exciting to see.
Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

The AngelArk said...

I love "So you think you can dance"! I tevo it since I am at work when it is on, and then watch the results right after. I really like Chelsea, and I loved Will, but he was sent home. :( Who do you want to win?

Rachel said...

You're going to take me and Kaij? How nice of you! You are AWESOME! You got to come home early and you didn't call? Oh well, it's not like I can go swim or anything since I'm working. I too am jealous he read the back. Bella better end up with Edward or I'm boycotting the movie!

d said...

Mwa ha ha ha. I will just point out again that I know the end of that book.

And we're looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks. Or whatever it is. I'm tired.