Friday, September 26, 2008

Orlando

Well I think it took me 1/2 an hour to figure out how to change my blog background-- but I did it!
I am trying to get ready for the Presidential Election. Dad and I are watching the first debate. I tuned out during the first question!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT! It is the last days. I accept that.ugh.
Last week I got to go to Orlando for work. I hardly got to step outside of the hotel (SO FANCY--Rosen Shingle Creek)--but when I did it was SO NICE outside. I should have taken my swimsuit...o-well. I had lots of meetings and lots of food. I did have the BEST ice cream sundae-- Hagen Daz brownie a-la-mode. A new favorite. The classes were okay. I think they could have done a few more...or made conference shorter. I did get rejuvenated for my job! I got to see friends from KS. I didn't really get to talk to my boss from there, but that is how it goes with her. I did get to see friends from UT and had a great visit with them. They told me I seemed so happy! YEAH! Maybe I am getting better! I was even able to look a boy in the eye! Only talked to him for like 2 minutes, but that is better than in the last 2 years!
The spare room is almost finished. Dad and I finished the painting today. Now we just need to get the couch in and the bookshelves in the right places. I will take pics. soon.
2 weeks until my FUN weekend of "So you think you can dance" and Michael Buble`.
My friend Becky told me that her little girl said, "I am ready to see Jen, can we go to her house?"... awwwww... so wish I was made of money and could spend more time in UT!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Can't wait to see the room! I'm sure you did a great job! Cool on the boy thing. You didn't tell me. I wish we were all made of money or that money wasn't needed. Life would be so much easier then. Oh well...