Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's TIME

I am so excited! I get to go to So You Think you Can Dance --tour. It is tomorrow. I was reading some comments from others who have gone--sounds like it will be GREAT! I may even have to buy a Twitch t-shirt.
Sat. I get to go to see Michael Buble`. I don't know what to expect for that one. Should be good though.
In Nov. I found out I get to go to the southern part of TX. I will spend an extra night there and go to South Padre Island. Don't know how fun it will be by myself, but it's the BEACH!!!!
I am enjoying the new shows that I love (Bones, NCIS, HOUSE...) I need to spend some time reading, but after I finished the 3 series I was reading-- I just haven't gotten into anything new!
I will take pictures and tell you all about the shows next blog!

No comments: