Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kaijsa Moment

So it was really rainy today. Needless to say there was no point in doing my hair as I had several errands to run today. When Kaijsa got to work I was telling her about my day and how there was no point to doing my hair. She asked why and I told her I had to go to the dentist and then to the post office. Her response was "It doesn't rain inside." I just looked at her and she gave me that "WHAT?" face... I said, Kaijsa-- I had to go outside to get in my car and then to go into the buildings.... "OH!!!" she said.
Gotta love my Kaijsa moments.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That is fantastic! Love Kaijsa moments! Keep them coming Kaij! We love you!

d said...

Hmm, I thought I left my comment yesterday. I must not have hit publish... I blame coworkers. At any rate, favorite niece still manages to maintain her place in our hearts. And I will do my best to get her a button for Christmas that says, "Air, it's everywhere"