Sunday, December 7, 2008

the last 2 weeks

Thanksgiving came and went. Kaijsa was my big helper and helped me get all the Christmas decorations up. There are a few more things I would like to do-- we'll see if I get to it. It was so nice to have a long weekend! The food was GREAT! And I might add that my chocolate pie turned out really good!

Work has been okay. Not a lot of kids at Sylvan right now. Hopefully that will get better! Maybe not until after the holiday though! Right now it looks like I might get to take 2 weeks off at Christmas!! NICE.

This past weekend I got to go to another meeting down south. I now believe I know all about the towns down there-- and I can get around without getting lost now. Too bad I had to get lost so many times to figure things out! This time I thought I would be able to get in and out of the airport without any troubles. I just had my carry on.. well I didn't know that my rental car place was not at the airport. After waiting 20 min. I got picked up and then I had to wait for a guy to get off the phone. I think he felt bad for me so... .he gave me a Mustang Convertible to drive!!! It was quite fun. I found the hotel okay-- bed was comfy-- bathroom floor had a lot of hair on it! Found the center okay... meeting was good... but I got bad directions to the outlet mall-- so no shopping for me (sadness, I know).

So, now it is time to countdown until everyone gets here for Christmas. Dad and I are getting quite excited. I need to figure out what I will cook...hhmmnnn

1 comment:

luke & misty meldrum family said...

Can you email me your address to send you a christmas card? misty@meldrum.org

Thanks!