Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ramblings

I got to go to my sister's ultra sound today-- The doc was off delivering a baby so we had to wait an HOUR and a HALF!!!! ugh. But the wait was worth it-- we will be welcoming a baby girl in July. Even though Rachel as delivered 2 weeks early I am so hoping she has this little one on the 3, 4, or 5 of July-- to celebrate with FIREWORKS!!!
I think I am a hypochondriac-- lots of people around me have been sick and I have been healthy, but I really feel a sore throat coming on. And I might have a weird rash on my arms.
I am still waiting for my mouth guard to come in. I clinch my teeth at night--so my jaw is out of alignment (since new years).. yesterday i got a stiff neck so that is fun. Aren't you so glad to know these things? I guess since I am single I can tell EVERYONE about my health issues :-)
For Valentine's Day I went to the movie Confessions of a Shopaholic with my sis and her hubby... then the family went to watch BYU basketball. That was fun!I am just glad BYU won!! oh-- the movie was cute too.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love your ramblings. I too hope to have the baby around the 4th of July. I could name the middle name Liberty or something fun. Hehe. The movie was good. Thanks for letting us tag along. Love ya sis. So glad you could be there with me when we got the news of yet another girl.