Sunday, March 1, 2009

March

Is this the month that comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb? I don't love the cold front that is here right now. I do like the 80* we have when the warm front is here! Time to keep those toenails painted!
Work has picked up quite a bit. We had 7 tests on Sat. so that was a little crazy. I am definitely looking forward to Spring Break. My boss gave me a spa gift card so when I come back from Utah I will have to go pamper myself!
Had a game night at church on Friday. I had fun. I got to win a game of Rummykub, work on a puzzle and play a game called Slide 5??? It was pretty easy and fun.
I did some shopping this week and got some cute clothes. Went to Ulta and can never seem to get in and out with JUST what I need, but I did do a lot better than I normally do.
Had my first book club discussion on Friday. We read The Hiding Place It was a really good book. A lot of lessons learned. For March we are reading Eragon I have heard mixed things about it.. or mostly that is was good. I will save it for the plane. (11 days) I think I will read So Yesterday soon.
Got the mouth guard. Seems to be working.Jaw still not back to normal, but it is better!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I didn't know you were in a book club! I think that would be so much fun. Kait loves Eragon and that whole series. I'm glad work is picking up. Jealous you get a trip/vacation. Maybe we'll get one someday. Have fun at the Spa too!

d said...

Eragon is horrible. Don't listen to Kaitlin. She likes Twilight... I made it through about the first 100 pages and had to give up before all the eye rolling made me seasick. It's so much Lord of the Rings fanfiction. To be fair the kid was 19. To be more fair he shouldn't have had a book deal.

So Yesterday is good. Did you read Peeps?

J~ said...

oh no! I was afraid that Eragon wold be like that....I guess I will find out. I just started So Yesterday and did not end up getting Peeps, so I will have to..