Friday, April 17, 2009

What's Up

Easter came and went. It was nice to have Rachel's family over for some yummy food. Got to help Kinsee find those Easter eggs. Deviled eggs are so my favorite.
The flowers around the yard are happy. Thank goodness for the rain...otherwise they would not be so happy.

I have decided to go back to school. I will start classes this summer at Navarro. I will then apply for Physical Therapy Assistant school at Tarrant Co. (In Hurst--wherever that is.... near Ft. Worth). It is an Associates Degree-- somewhat backwards I know.... I will make a little more money and hopefully have a little more stability than I have been having recently.

I have been keeping busy these past 2 weeks by going to Coppell (north Dallas) to help a Sylvan center...I at least get to charge them a lot for my knowledge. I will attempt to get a girl trained in the next few weeks so I can stop all the driving.

Other than that not much going on. A concert is coming up so that should be fun!

3 comments:

Heather said...

TCC in Hurst is RIGHT next to my apt. so you know exactly where it is :) - that's exciting news!

Rachel said...

Hope you enjoy your classes. Larry did that for a while. Hurst isn't too far from us...about an hour for you I bet. Looking forward to the concert too! Loved spending Easter with y'all.

The AngelArk said...

Jen, that is a great idea! I think you would be so good at that. And some stability would definitely be a good thing. :) Thinking of you...