Saturday, April 4, 2009

Texas Bluebonnets

Wanted to share some of the pictures that were taken today. This is my second attempt so let's see what happens!

Kamden had fun throwing his football around the field. I thought it was lost for a minute there!

Kaijsa turns sweet 16 next Sunday. What fun for her! She is getting to be a great driver and I know the boys will be happy to ask her out.

Kaitlyn will turn 12 in May. She is a lot of fun to have here. She likes to read the same books as me and so that is fun for me.

Little Princess, Kinsee, would not stand alone today-- she didn't like the grass! So, still cute as can be this is just fine with me!

Rachel and Larry-- looking so nice! My sister has a birthday soon too!!!! Thanks for letting me take the pictures.

And me-- there you go!

Totally different note, I watched the movie Eragon last night. I HATED it. It was too far from the story. So frustrating.

2 comments:

d said...

Nice pictures. I still really like the one I have of Mom and Dad in the bluebonnets. And I can't believe you actually liked the book Eragon. So bad... You really need to work on that whole taste in literature thing. ^_^

Rachel said...

Thanks for taking the pics. You're a great sister. Love having you near by.