Monday, September 28, 2009

Here we go

I interview with the ultrasound school on Sat. I get 15 min. to convince them I am in the top 12. I am a little nervous about it. (I am now in the top 25). I am going to see a friend on Friday to learn more about it at the hospital level. He is a radiologist... and the one who got me thinking about ultrasound.

Had the first Stake Enrichment ( I mean RS meeting) on Sat. it actually went well. However, our stake building had no satellite so I didn't get to see the broadcast. I have been watching it on lds.org

Work is making me crazy. Now that I am covering 2 centers (in Dallas and Wax.) I feel like there is not time for anything! grr. Doing 2 centers in a day is a little crazy. o-well. At least I have a job!

2 comments:

d said...

Good luck on your interview, we are keeping our fingers crossed for you!

Rachel said...

I hope the interview goes well. I know you'll do great! Pepper will help you. Hugs...