Saturday, September 12, 2009

Utah Vacation


Saturday I got to be there as Miranda was baptized! It was wonderful that we could all be together. Congrats Miranda!

Monday we climbed Timpanogos Caves. That was a lot of fun! I hadn't done it since I was 12ish. I remember the trail being wider...and shorter! LOL. I did quite well I think. Sadly I was so sore the following 2 days. Sigh. So much for my exercise this summer.


Monday evening I got together with some friends for an early birthday party! The food was FANTASTIC. It is always wonderful to catch up with long-time friends!



Tuesday I got to see even more friends! (Anji, Christy, Emily, Carrie, Angela, Becky, and Darlene) I really do love the time we have to get together, even if it isn't for long-- it keeps me going! Yes, I really miss you all!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So sad we missed the baptism. Glad y'all had a good time. So fun you got to see your friends. Everyone looks great.