Saturday, January 23, 2010

Not Much

First off-- Happy Birthday Kamden! I can't believe you are 4!

School-- it is going. I go to class, I do my homework, I get good grades. I did have to do a research paper this week. It is only 3 pages double spaced. I remember when that was torture. Now, I lood up 2 sites and I have PLENTY! Well... plenty of junk. I have started to realize I don't know how to use the internet for a research paper. What happened to a school library! I miss BYU's journals on-line. O-well.... So I will turn in a mediocre paper and hope it is good enough. No fun stories of school. The drill sargent no longer comes. There is another guy that comes now and then, and then sleeps through class-- what is the point?!

I am working for the Dallas Sylvan. I get to work with after school tutoring at schools. When schools don't pass the state test they get money for tutoring, and schools are starting to use us! So, it is kind of fun. I work about 25 hours a week. Not too bad. Should pay the bills while I finish school.

I will go to Kansas next weekend for a friend's wedding reception. I haven't been to KS in 3 years... It will be good to see old friends...I am a little nervous of running into the "ex-in-laws". But I am tryig to not let that stop me.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hmm. If I'm not working then maybe my family can go with you to KS. It would be fun to show the girls my/our old stomping grounds.