Sunday, July 25, 2010

Travels and such

Ah--- so July has been fun for me! YEAH! I got to go on a REAL vacation!!! I will just post a few pictures but the long short of it is that I went to Florida with my friend Darlene. We went to Ft. Lauderdale, a cruise to the Bahamas, and to Orlando. It was all fun. I love cruises so it was nice to do that. We went snorkeling and I think I got a tiny bit sea sick doing that. (I feel your pain Heather E.)The resort in the Bahamas was fabulous I would so go back there!
I loved the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I hope they can make it bigger as time goes on. Butterbeer needs to be sold everywhere. It really was what I hoped it would be. The only down side was how HOT it was and the lack of shade or water cool off spots. The 20 min. wait to get into a gift shop was a little much too, but that is ok. I knew there would be TONS of people there and there were!
I really liked Animal Kingdom. I just love Disney. I have no idea how my parents took us there as kids. It was SO expensive for everything! And I was SO TIRED after about 6 hours! Good times.

I got to help my sister move to Arizona. I was so glad I could help out. Other than NEVER getting used to the heat I liked it there. The people we met in her ward were so friendly! She will be in good hands.

I passed my massage license test! And I now have my license! I can get a job! that is what I will be doing this week. It will be good to work full time again. (that is what I tell myself anyway!)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love you. Miss you. Your vacation was awesome! So glad you could go and with Darlene! Love Disney and hope to take my family someday. Would love to see Harry Potter. Thanks for helping us so much! You need to come back soon and visit. :)