Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day One


A picture of yourself with ten facts
1. I am attempting to do a 30 blog post deal. It's supposed to be 30 days, but we all know I won't blog everyday so it is my 30 posting deal!
2. I worked a ten hour day yesterday which included 8 hours of massage. I DIED! I will have to say no the next time I am asked to do that. 7 hours was ok, but 8 took me over the edge! Needless to say I came home, took a hot bath, 2 Tylenol PM's and CRASHED!
3. I broke up with Isaac last week. I just wasn't feeling it....it was sad for me because I really liked him, but just as a friend...
4. I am sad that Kaijsa has decided to move to UT. I wonder how much I will get to see her now... and I wonder if she will really get the help she is needing
5. I love that by working nights I rarely have to wake up to an alarm!
6. I am trying to do better at working out-- would like to lose 30 pounds.
7. I am not trying very hard to stop eating sweets. (kind of goes against the one above.. o-well..)
8. I love to read books to escape my reality for a bit... right now I am reading "The Lost Hero" and I like it!
9. I have not cut my hair off just yet. I will wait awhile longer-- I like it when it is done cute, but that is so infrequent! I think I have become a "tenderhead" because I don't do my hair very often. This week when I got my hair cut/ colored I thought I would die as she was blow drying my hair! CRAZY!
10. I love Sundays-- the Sunday paper, Church, catch up on tv shows... and time with Dad. Oh-- and I love skyping to see my sister's family. Now to get Drew in on that too!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What a fun idea. Maybe I can come up with something too...or copy from you!