Thursday, March 17, 2011

Five

A picture of your favorite memory


Disclaimer: I have no idea where my photo albums are.. garage in a box??!!

Obviously that is not a picture of me on that jet ski, but we'll pretend it is. The lake is Deer Creek Reservoir up Provo Canyon. Now, we know I don't like to do favorites but this memory tops my college summer days. All I remember is that I was able to get 2 friends that had boats and one friend that had 2 jet skis-- and lots of other friends together on a day and we went to the lake. Sadly only one jet ski worked and so most people had to get on the boats or hang out on the "beach". Me-- I think I was on the working jet ski almost the ENTIRE day. I remember one guy would get on and I would sweet talk my way into being the girl he rode with... then another guy would want a ride and I would sweet talk my way on... notice the trend? One time I was driving and I was able to throw my friend off--It was GREAT!! He couldn't throw me off-- so fun. It was just such a care free day. We played in the water, ate lunch and played some more. Just what a day at the lake in college should be like. I need to do that again.

No comments: