Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ten

A picture of the person you do the most screwed up things with

Darlene! That is who I tend to do my "crazy" things with.... I really don't get that crazy. I am kind of boring. However-- Darlene is my traveling buddy. She helped me move from UT to TX after I graduated... then she moved me from KS to UT after the divorce...now she comes to TX to see me... we love to shop together (SAM MOON!!!) we have even driven to San Marcos TWICE (A 4 hour drive one way) just to go to the great outlet mall there!!! We went opening summer to Harry Potter World... and will soon plan a summer trip for this year! Oh-- and we love to eat-- that makes a GREAT friend!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

We all Love Darlene. She's family. She came to my sealing! :) Crazy ol Darlene whom we love and can't imagine life without. So glad she's there for you.