Sunday, April 22, 2012

And the answer is:

I finally got an answer back about serving a mission. I was told no. Not given a reason why not, but no. I am of course a little sad about that because I think a mission would be amazing--and I still want to serve,but it will have to be when I am older. I know Heavenly Father knows best, so I am just going to have to figure out where He wants me. I can 1-stay in AZ, find a little house or apt. 2- move back to TX with my Dad or 3- move to Utah..or 4-- no idea what that would be. I know I need to find another job to help supplement massage so I may look into Sylvan Learning Center again. We'll see. My goal is to know what I am doing by June 1.
This picture makes me happy. This is the Kansas City, Kansas Temple! The dedication will be the first Sun in May. Growing up in Kansas I never would have thought this would happen. When I lived in McPherson we drove to Dallas (7 hrs)...when I moved back to KS we then had the Oklahoma City (4hrs) which was wonderful, and then when I lived in Topeka we had the Winter Quarters (4 hrs.) So now they have this! I think McPherson will still go to OKC. But look at the church GROW! YEAH!!!

No comments: