Friday, May 11, 2012

Suffering

I have had allergies for a few years now, but this past month has been AWFUL! I am so allergic to AZ. My Dr. said Maricopa has the worst air in the US. We are surrounded by cattle farms (Shamrock Farms anyone?) so there are 10 cows to every one person....and all the dust of the dessert, and the lovely flowering dessert plants. I have been miserable. My Dr. has me taking an allergy pill in the morning along with a nose spray...and an allergy pill in the evening (benadryl) I think I am a little too drugged. I can breathe, but serious sinus headaches...and I am so tired! I have been taking half a pill at night, and I am still tired!! I go back next week for a follow up. He will be upset that I am not doing a netipot nasal wash 3 times a day (too much!! and it was making me feel WORSE!) We'll see what he comes up with. Or maybe my body is telling me to move-- but where would I go that I am not allergic to? I am job hunting. I would really like to work for a resort spa-- most of those are in Scottsdale and at least an hour drive...is that really worth the effort? There is one about 20 min. from here and they have an opening, lets hope they like my resume! I am so excited to go to Colorado in 2 weeks! For a wedding!! So fun. Will love to catch up with longtime friends.

1 comment:

d said...

Ooh flowering dessert plants can't be all that bad, maybe they bloom and little cream puffs come out!