Sunday, August 3, 2008

Breaking Dawn


Ah-- the anticipation is OVER! I have finished the book. Friday night I was at a Border's bookstore for the book release party. It wasn't really a party so much as a chance for teenagers to dress like vampires. I was the THIRD person to get a wristband and I thought that meant I would be the 3rd in line....NOPE! Little did I know, there would be a huge line to get the book. It was exciting to see them roll out the boxes of books-- and then the wait began. After 15-30 min. of the line NOT moving my group decided to go to Wal-Mart and get it there-- no line.

I got to start reading Sat. during the never ending garage sale... and fininshed it today.

My reaction-- what an interesting book. Still need to process my thoughts on it, but I do think I liked it a lot. The last just seemed so different than the first 3... but I am happy with the ending. I can totally see where she can pick up and carry on-- now that Bella's story has been told. HOORAY!


This week I get to go to Utah! YEAH! I am so excited. It will be great to see friends and family... and let my niece celebrate her birthday month. The trip to 7 Peaks is the official celebration in her mind, I believe.


I am still trying to get Kinsee to say my name....I was lazy this weekend with the book and having a cold. Sure hope I am 100% by the time I fly!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

d said...

Please to note, M does not want a cold for her birthday. Although if she does not suggest a gift soon, I say give her one just to teach her a lesson. A bitter, bitter lesson.