Sunday, March 29, 2009

Museum


Life gets back to normal all too quickly. Work is work...
I am currently reading the Eragon series. It is good! It is easy reading (compared to Lord of the Rings)--anyway I do like it. I am in the second book, Eldest.
For my book club next month we are reading John Adams. I look forward to reading it, but know it will take me awhile to get through it.

Friday night I attempted to have Kamden and Kinsee spend the night. We got home and Papa had dinner ready. They had already eaten so Kinsee wasn't interested, but Kamden ate! Then we played and watched Sleeping Ubey (Beauty for those that don't speak 3 year old). Then I let them take a bubble bath and that was fun for them...until Kinsee fell. When it came time to go to bed Kamden wanted to go home... so I took them back home. It was fun.

Saturday I met a college friend and we went to the Dallas Holocaust Museum. It was a nice museum, small, not too overwhelming. Now I would love to go to the one in DC. We then went and ate at Chipotle. YUM. We are going to get together more often and do Dallas, Ft.Worth touristy things. Next is the Stockyards.

Although it is Spring this weekend has been COLD and windy. I hope the bluebonnets survive so we can take pictures in a field of bluebonnets!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I hope the blue bonnets survive too. I want us all to take pics in them. It's an annual tradition. I'm glad you had fun with Heather. We'll have to keep trying on the sleepover. I think it will be good for them to stay over with you every once in a while. :) Thanks for trying I know they had a good time. We'll do it again so when the baby comes they aren't shocked.