Monday, May 4, 2009

Kenny Part 1



I have been looking forward to the Kenny Chesney Concert for some time. I knew it would likely rain, as it has hardly stopped raining for the last week. I was not disappointed-- the rain started practically the second Lady Antebellum started. Ah-well a little rain never stopped me. They were great. I really enjoyed Lady A. Miranda Lambert sang too. The young ones liked her-- not my style of country-- hardly country I say. After she was done the rain was just too much. We left and glad we did as Kenny had to stop his set,--- HE RESCHEDULED! WAHOO! I will get to hear him in 2 weeks.

Looking into becoming a ultrasound tech. The program I want to get into only has 10 people a year!!! yikes! Let's hope I can get the grades and interview well!

1 comment:

d said...

Ultrasound tech huh? what happened to being a physical therapist?
-h