Friday, May 29, 2009

First Sunburn

Alas-- I have not learned to put sunscreen on. Memorial Day I got a nice burn on arms and face.... today I now have a burn on lower back on up. My shoulders are feeling the heat right now. I bet I don't sleep too good tonight. sigh. The rest of the summer I will be better! It is my quest.
The pool is feeling wonderful. So glad I have part of Friday and Sat. off so I can enjoy it weekly.
I started class last night. My teacher is a chiropractor so he at least knows his stuff-- and he has good stories too! Since he is 40 I get his jokes! It is fun for me to think I understand them while the 18-20 year olds sit there and are confused. HA! 2nd time at college will be so much better. There are about 20 of us in the room. Kind of cramped, but o-well. He uses the book so that is great too! We will cover 17 chapters in 12 weeks. I think the Anatomy part will be okay-- the physiology part may stump me. I am a little worried about all the memorization. I was never very good at that. O-well I will stay positive and all will be well!
It was good to see Grandma and Grandpa. It is hard to see them aging so much. I worry about G'pa being alone at the trailer. I told G'ma she and G'pa will have to share a room. She said she didn't want to because they would be calling each other's names all night making sure they are okay! Cute. I really like Chris and Pam's yard. Chris put in a small pond--the fish keep it clean (he adds salt so a bottom feeder can be there.) Maybe for Dad's birthday i will get him a Lowe's card so he can get himself one for our backyard. (Get rid of the silly fountain that just has grass in it.)
Sylvan is picking up some. I sure hope we get more kids so the summer is good to us.

1 comment:

The AngelArk said...

I'm glad you are liking school. I'm excited for you. You need a new adventure. :) Love ya