Sunday, June 14, 2009

Keep Swimming

I took my lab test on Thursday. I do indeed have to have EVERYTHING memorized. So crazy! The more you try something the easier it gets right? The next unit is bones. Over 200 bones I will be tested on. I think I can.. .I think I can... I think I can.

I finished Rereading the 6th and 7th Harry Potter books. I am ready for the 6th movie to come out. I just love Harry Potter world. I think I might go reread the last few chapters once more-- I just don't like the story being over! I want more!!!

Work has been a little crazy. I think it might slow down after this week.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love the Harry Potter books too. I find it amazing that Harry Potter and Twilight I can read over and over but other books I just can't. I'm sure you'll do great on your next test. I'm here to help if I can.