Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Whew!

Took my first Anatomy and Physiology test-- with the curve I got an 82. I am still deciding how I feel about that. I think I am okay with it. I would like a better score next time. This time I did have 5 chapters that were included. The good thing is that being in class really helps (shocker, I know)--so I will continue going to class and reading the chapters!! At least I know a little of what to expect.
Thursday I have a lab test. Without a word bank I have to identify 31 types of tissue and label parts of the body. Memorizing.. so not my favorite.
Other news-- work is really picking up which is good. Need those kids to make money!
Got the full refund back on my Kenny Chesney tickets! Woo-hoo!! that paid for my summer class!

2 comments:

Alex said...

So glad you're liking school!!

Rachel said...

I think you did well. You'll do great in class. Glad you got your money back. Glad work is picking up, mine is too. Take care and study but not too hard.