Monday, November 16, 2009

Rodeo




Saturday I went to the Dallas Rodeo. It was quite good. I like to see the action of the events. It is always made more exciting when a scary moment occurs. (You do have to have a fight or two at a hockey game...) I was not disappointed. There was a bull rider that was stepped on, but he got up and walked away. The most exciting was when a clown was trying to protect a cowboy and the bull got up under the clown and tossed him so high!!! Thankfully the clown got up-- a little shaken, but didn't appear to be injured. We did get to see the top ranked cowboys- and cowgirls. (Amazingly-- the cowgirls were older...interesting.) Lots of guys from Utah. I wish them all well at the finals in Las Vegas.
After the rodeo we got to see Lady Antebellum. I really like them. I was happy to listen-- I didn't want to go down to the rodeo floor and stand in dirt/manure.
A fun random night.-- Thanks Heather!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So much fun! I wish I could've gone. I love Lady Antebellum too! You look so skinny in that pic w/ Heather. Not fair. :) Love ya sis. My kids are cute aren't they. LOL