Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kauai Day 7

Another beautiful day. We decided to drive south for this day. We saw the Spouting Horn



This also had a great place to shop! I love the cheap jewelry! But it is so nice!
I also had to try a Puka Dog. This place had polish sausages...wrapped in a bun...I chose a pineapple salsa and Hawaiian sauce. SO GOOD!

I loved the yellow hibiscus all over the island.

Then we went up to the Waimea Canyon-- the grand canyon of Hawaii

Now that I live in AZ I guess I should go visit the actual Grand Canyon!
Then we got to see views of the island like this:

and then some hydrangea:

Such a beautiful place.

2 comments:

Rachel Amelia said...

take me next time ok? :) the pictures are beautiful and it looks like a fun vacation!

d said...

I love hydrangea too, I planted one in our front yard!
-h