Sunday, December 23, 2012

Ready for Christmas

Wanted to take a pic of my place to show my cute Christmas decorations
My love of books and Christmas!

I know I have said it, but I will say it again-- I love my little place! Shockingly I am really not home that much. Between work and trying to get to activities I am usually gone, but I love it.

We had a GREAT meeting at church today. I have some SUPER talented musicians in my ward. The music was just beautiful today. I will join the ward choir next year. I probably should have for Christmas, but I didn't think 3 Sun would be enough time to learn the music. So, today I just enjoyed being in the congregation. I also found out that starting in Jan. I will get to be in a family history course for 14 (?) weeks. Kind of nervous about it, but I should do it right? 

I have had a few work (Spa) Christmas potlucks. I took wassail once-- most had never heard of it! WHAT? Then this weekend I took my cocomotion and showed them what hot chocolate is supposed to taste like. That was a success. I love that thing. I love my hot chocolate! Now that coffee mate makes tasty creamers I like adding that to my coco and YUMMY!

Will spend Christmas with Rachel and family. I bought a Cake Boss cake!!!! I love that we can get his cakes at our local store! I hope it tastes as good as I want it to. It is decorated as a birthday cake...Jesus' birthday right?! Kinsee loves Buddy as much as me so I know she will get a kick out of it. 

December has flown by and it has been a good month. I am getting more training done at work and that has been fun. Everyone should have a scrub with a vichy shower. AWESOME.... and a "wrap" in a steam capsule. I do love my job. 

The Oregon football team will be staying at the resort this week--now that won't mean anything to you, unless you know that they are playing KANSAS STATE in the Fiesta Bowl---- the resort has a little bit of a history with having bowl game teams: the team that stays with us usually wins. I AM DEVASTATED! I want  K-State to be at the resort!!! I don't pay attention to football, but just that fact that my home state is playing for the CHAMPIONSHIP means they should win. So for the sake of the resort I hope the "rule" is broken this year.(Think I will get to massage a football player?--hmmm) On a side note--when the bowl game is being played the resort is having its Christmas party! Empty the resort so we can party!

Merry Christmas! Love you all!

No comments: