Sunday, December 30, 2012

Ready for the year to come to a close

I had a good Christmas. Got to talk to family, and eat good food.


Kallen took a nap while I watched a Christmas movie on Hallmark

Work is slowly starting to pick up. All week I thought the Oregon Ducks were staying at the resort-- nope it was Michigan State. I didn't realize there were two bowl games in AZ. So, when I talked to a player on Wed I was really confusing him. (Note Michigan State and Oregon have the SAME colors....) I told him I was from Kansas and don't know what else I said....he was nice and played along like he cared. I will have you know that Michigan State beat TCU--so the resort continues to house the winning team!  So, the bowl game with K-State is still coming up and no, neither team is at the resort.I also learned that K-State is NOT playing for the championship. Man, I should really stay away from football and acting like I know something! Sheesh.

No plans for the New Year-- I work Mon and Tues. So, I bet I don't stay up or go anywhere... It hasn't been a big deal for me in years.

Today we talked about serving in the temple during our 5th Sun .Rs/ Priesthood. Sometime towards the end of 2013 the Gilbert Temple will open, then about 6 mo. later the Phoenix Temple will open....so that is 3 temples within 40 min of me!!! Exciting. Maybe I should call the temple to see if they still have my referral.

I hope you all had a good Christmas and have a safe and happy New Year!

No comments: