Sunday, February 17, 2013

Karma

It has been a busy week in my world of massage. That is a good thing--means I can pay my bills! But it also means that I am tired and worn down. This week I was good to myself and got a 2 hour massage. Now, I hate giving them, but I don't mind asking someone else to do it! :-) My good friend did it-- she knows Cranial/Sacral work so I bet the first 30-45 min. was done with that and then a normal massage. Man, I felt so GOOD after!!! AWESOME! And yes, I tipped her well. I am going to need to go back to her soon.

This week I had Stake Conference--temple night was Friday. I was SO TIRED. It was a challenge to go, but I did and I am glad I did. I did initiatory work. I was walking like an old lady--body just so tired after a long day. Saturday was crazy too. I think I did 6 hours of massage on Friday. Saturday I did 6.5 hours. I was supposed to to 7, but someone didn't get out of a meeting in time (YAY!!!) I was so tired...even more tired than on Fri. I decided to go eat at Chick-fil-A (When do Mint shakes come out??!! St. Patty's is in a month!) Well, I wasn't paying attention and I realized I was about to hit a car. I saw it turning right--right into my lane--and then I looked up and realized my light was RED! I was running a red light and came within inches of hitting a car. Heavenly Father loves me-- I think I used up all my good Karma. So glad I didn't hit it. Totally woke me up! I got my food and went home.... and rested for a bit before my meeting.

I love Stake Conference-- and I really love it when there is a visiting general authority. We had Elder C. Scott Grow (yes, his name is a complete sentence LOL).  I really enjoyed the meeting yesterday and today. He asked the lady sitting next to me to share her testimony--she is John H. Groberg's daughter and he has known her for a long time. I asked her if she grew up in Tonga--she said she lived there when she was little--started grade school there, but no, grew up in Idaho Falls. 

I read Fahrenheit 451 it was ok. At least it was a short book. I have a hard time with "old style" writing. At least I can say I read it!

I went to FHE on Monday--we played Wits and Wagers. It was fun to play that again. I think I actually won, I just turned ALL of my tokens in on the last round and lost... but still over all I won :-) My brother should be proud of me!


I am in Haven withdrawal. I want to see season 3. I may just have to get on itunes and download them all instead of waiting for the dvd to come out... we'll see.

I did survive another lame Valentines- I just ate all the treats I wanted :-)

No comments: