Sunday, February 10, 2013

Much the Same

There hasn't been much of a change this week. I am still enjoying Haven. Sadly I am almost to the end of season 2-- all of season 3 has aired... but how long until the dvd is ready??!!

The diet-- I didn't lose a stinking pound my second week. The first time I did this diet I lost 10 pounds the first 2 weeks! I didn't think I was doing that much different this time. Ah, well. It was stressing me out to not be eating what I was wanting... so now I am be very careful about the carbs I eat-- and sugar (desserts) have been consumed. TYING to be better, and I have been... and I was better about exercising this week-so we'll see how it goes. 

Work has picked up. I just love the spa!!! I was talking to an English teacher--she said she loves teaching The Great Gatsby and Fahrenheit 451  I didn't read either in high school so they are now on my to read list. I really want to finish Gatsby before the movie comes out. 

I did go to FHE and Institute this week-- saw some cute guys, but didn't talk to a single one.... well one but I am 50% sure he was with his girlfriend... or maybe just a good friend as they weren't really a "match". Whatever. I am at least being seen. 


This is my table--notice the ratio between ladies and guys. So typical.
Still trying to get some family history done. Today I learned about indexing. My ward is going to start a contest between the men and the women so I need to step it up and figure this out!

I will do my best to avoid eating my way through yet another stupid Valentine's Day

1 comment:

d said...

Mck just finished reading Fahrenheit 451 for her honors English class. She says is was "ok"