Thursday, August 14, 2008

I got it

Well I hope you all enjoy the pictures. Took me long enough to get to it!
I did two slide shows as I felt like I had "2" trips. The first part with friends and the second with family. Sadly I forgot to charge my camera and so there aren't very many pictures of the family part. sigh.

I am currently loving the Olympics. Go Michael Phelps! I do love the summer games.

I finally got to watch the finale of So You Think You Can Dance. I was happy with who won. Now I am really looking forward to the tour!

Back at work... back to the grind of life.

4 comments:

Sarah Lizzy Beth said...

wow! they sooooo look like EOFFS ^_^!!!

The AngelArk said...

Jennifer Anne Eoff, You are in big trouble, sister. You never even called me and told me what your plans were, and now I missed you again! Demerits!

Rachel said...

The pics are cute Jen! Who is with Becky and BJ? Glad you figured it out! HEHE

d said...

Och those wee bairns. G will not ever leave that slide. Ever.

Had a good visit. Must do again. Without boyfriend Phelps. ^_^ Hee hee.