Sunday, August 17, 2008

Summer over

Tomorrow I get to start my fall schedule at work! I go in at 9... and if I am lucky I go home at 5:30-6:00 otherwise I stay until 7:30. We'll see how that goes.
My goal is to exercise in the mornings. Maybe by writing this you can help me do it.
I finished a book this weekend. UGLIES. I actually liked it. There was some political commentary in there, but I laughed and ignored it. I did like the theme of loving the way people look with out needing to be perfect. (I bust be self-conscious since my sister's WII FIT told me I was overweight and made my animated body chubby!)
So, if you are needing a good girl likes boy story after the Twilight series--maybe check this one out!
Also-- Michael Phelps won his 8 gold medals. I can go to bed at a decent time now!

No comments: