Sunday, August 24, 2008

So now what?!

I finished the series "UGLIES" this week. I really liked the first book (Uglies) and the last book (Extras). The other 2 were good. So now that I have finished those... I don't quite know what to read! I guess I will have to check out the library here and see if I can find some books on the goodreads list some friends have posted.
I am LOVING going in to work at 9. That extra 30 min. to sleep is WONDERFUL! I finally broke down this week and purchased insurance for myself. sigh. I am hopeful that once my center is bought then the new owner will be a little more helpful with it.
I have come to and end of buying concert tickets. (I think). This week I bought tickets to see Michael Buble`. Should be fun. (concert not 'til Oct.)
Dad and I are going to make the trek to see Grandparents this weekend. I will definitly need to take movies and books for the drive.

2 comments:

d said...

Read The Invention of Hugo Cabret! Read So Yesterday! (Same guy as the Uglies series)

Read The Road... heh... That might be payback for forcing me to endure Twilight via my wife. Maybe.

The AngelArk said...

Jen, I just read Julie Andrews' memoir of her childhood, called "Home." It was really good, and so interesting. I still haven't read Breaking Dawn yet. I have heard so many mixed reviews, I am a little hesitant to end the mystery. ALso, when I get into a book, I get so sucked in and have a tendency to neglect my house, children, sleep, anything else if I am not careful.

Have a good trip with your dadd. And I am jealous that you are going to see Michael Buble! I love his music. Let me know how the concert is.