Sunday, November 2, 2008

Carrie Underwood

I got to take my niece and a friend of hers to the concert. We had a lot of fun. I was not really looking forward to the main part of the concert-- at times she is a little annoying to listen to on the radio--- but I was pleasantly surprised! She has such a powerful voice it was good to hear her live.
I REALLY enjoyed Little Big Town. I could have kept listening to them all night! It was a fun concert. Got home a little late... I was a little tired and cranky when I was lost while trying to get home, but we all got home safely and I was in bed before midnight.
The next event for me is going to a Singles conference. I will go. I will try to be positive. I just don't love going by myself. sigh.
In 2 weeks I go to south Texas for a conference. I am looking forward to that. I am hoping to fit horseback riding on the beach into my budget.
Work is good. My boss broke her arm so she is there 1/2 days. Work is picking up so that is GOOD news!

No comments: