Sunday, May 8, 2011

Eighteen

A picture of your biggest insecurity

Currently I know that I need to lose 30 pounds... that is 10 pounds a year I have gained since my Mom passed away. I put on a dress yesterday and I looked so pregnant. It was pretty sad... so yeah, this is my biggest insecurity right now. Got to find my inner motivation and eat right, and exercise.... I think it is because I am in my mid-30's...harder to lose weight... and being a massage therapist I thought the weight would fall off. Nope not a chance! Of course the extra weight has been helpful for doing deep tissue... but still. Need to get rid of it!!! And then the space between my teeth can be my insecurity again.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

you'll be out here with me soon and we can biggest loser it together! I completely understand this insecurity. I still love you though! You're the BEST sister.