Sunday, May 1, 2011

Seventeen

A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently

Yes, two posts in one day! Which really means I have no idea when I will get a chance to do this again.
Why I chose this picture-- I moving to AZ to live with these crazy people! lol. I love my sisters family! I am getting more excited as the days draw near, just a lot to do before NEXT WEEK!
Reasons why I am moving there:
Larry-- When in TX I was massaging him once a week and he was really doing well. I hope that by being able to do this again that he can have some restoration of health.
Rachel-- going to school? Working? She needs her sister to help with the little things.
Kaijsa-- Love her hate her choices.
Kaitlyn-- We are going to read together. Maybe even COOK together!
Kira--I got nothing.. love her too.
Kamden, Kinsee, Kaileigh, Kallen-- all lumped together cause I love those little ones and I look forward to watching them GROW!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

we love you too! Thank you for being willing to come help me. now to make some decisions and move on with the choices i make.

d said...

Hey if you can ever get away, come visit now that you'll be a whole days drive closer to us now. ^_^

Don't let the kids run you too ragged. HA HA