Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nineteen

A picture of you when you were little

Weren't we cute? I wish Mom had kept those dresses...I wonder if she made them. I really don't remember a lot of my childhood... I would say this picture was taken in Pennsylvania as that is where I was born and we didn't move to Kansas until I was almost 4. Since my almost 2 year old niece looks so similar I would say I was 2ish in this picture...my second Christmas perhaps?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now an update on my life in Arizona. We have been blessed with a "cold front" this past week. That has saved me. I don't mind the 70's and low 80's. I do love the cool nights. BUT I would say that is about over as this week is in the upper 90's low 100s. Time to hit the pool!

I looked at lds.org and my records have been changed to here.... so I guess I will become the newest member of the Maricopa 5th Ward today. I always look forward to new callings...wonder how long that will take. It is a really young family ward. Since Phoenix has so many mid-singles (30's-40's) I figure I will try to go to some activities....when life calms down.

I got to call 911 this week. Larry wasn't doing well so Rachel had me call them. He is now in the hospital. What we thought was routine pain issues with him has turned into a possibility of Leukemia. He should have a bone marrow test tomorrow. There is definitely something going on with his blood....

Kait had a GREAT play. She did so well as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. She also celebrated her 14th birthday! Love her.

Today Kins turns 4. She is a cutie... Lots of treats around here. That keeps me happy.

I would say I am adjusting ok. I have a lot of patience to learn. And I love when the kids go to bed and I can calm down and relax.

Looking forward to Dad coming out this next weekend!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Was in PA. I wish we had those dresses too. Wish I would have kept some of my fancy dresses to turn into play dresses for the girls like mom did. I loved playing in hers. Hmmm. thanks for all you do!