Monday, May 30, 2011

Twenty

A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

I would love to go to Bora Bora... and when I go I will stay in a room over the water like this!!! So this would only work if I were to be married. So here is a more realistic picture of a place I would love to travel to that would not require a man with me.

Austria. I saw the HBO movie Band of Brothers. When they were in Austria I fell in love with the scenery. Maybe Darlene and I will go there in 5 years... I have to save and renew my passport.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Life is settling down in AZ. I have hit up some yard sales and found a nice wood dresser and bed frame... and then I found a bookshelf and lamp... and then I went and bought a bed! I really like my new mattress. So, I am mostly organized (just necklaces to figure out what to do with...). Feels more homey.

Larry does have Leukemia. He is in the hospital. Several blood transfusions. He seems to be getting better. Let's hope so. I know he wants to be home for his birthday. Rachel and I just want him to come home in a good state.

Getting more used to the kids. Still love 7:00 and bedtime! 5:30 comes way too early!

Got to see Pirates of the Caribbean 4. I really liked it. I just love Johnny Depp in that role. As always it leaves with a thought of another one. Not sure the clip at the very end was worth waiting through all the credits, but it was fun.

Happy Memorial Day!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'd love to go to Bora Bora too or Tahiti or Australia or Austria or anywhere really. :) Glad to have you here with us! Love you!